Thursday, April 9, 2009

DS and not nintendo

My four year old asked me did i love lily more than her..i thought for a minute and realised that each evening i get home from work i walk in the door and am swamped by my four and seven year old telling me all about their day.in my mind is "how is lily"how did she get on during the day while i was at work...did she puke ? did she need much oxygen?what was her stats like and so on and so on ...meanwhile my other little rascals are at this stage screaming for my attention but as we as parents of our beautiful little d.s children sometimes forget that the rest need 150 % attention as their mummy and daddy are the most important people in their lives and to ignore or be vague with them on first arrival home is devestating to them...from this day on we must all stop ,think and love everything our children say and then ask our serious questions about all our lilys and jacks and toms... my thoughts..

1 comment: